Sunday 4 June 2017

Costume variation: Photoshoot preparation and sourcing


In exploring the characterisation of Prometheus as well as showcase my work in another light, I wanted to work on modelling in the medium of costume as well as simultaneously working on the maquettes I've been focused on. I feel this could add to the characterisation of the fox-spirit as well as give me an opportunity to work with camera; both in moving image and stills, which I think was one of my strong points in previous projects. I was lucky enough to have two models to choose from! I got all the outfits I had sourced and had them both wear them in order to see which I though suited the character better. Although I prefer the height of the model on the left, I think the tattoos and aesthetic of the model on the left work better with the themes and visuals I've been working on for this character! 

No comments:

Post a Comment