Monday 5 June 2017

Final photos of mask and theatre realised Prometheus.








Here are a collection of my favourite shots from the photoshoot! I'm so pleased with how these have turned out, the lighting of the cathedral we were in only lent itself to the airy, spiritual vibe I wanted to create. In using a cathedral as a setting, it was mimicking and assisting the religious imagery that I was focussed on with this realisation of the character. Even though a lot of my work this during this assignment has been based around stop motion, my love for theatre, costumes and prop-costume such as masks meant that I didn't want to pigeon hole myself entirely, as I really enjoy camera work of all types. Whether it's stop motion, film making or getting stills like these, I really enjoy realising the character through other mediums; I feel that this way we can learn more about the character. Through this practise I was able to explore how the character moves, sits, holds themself etc.
The model is Jack Taylor. Assistant photographer was Yasmine Lahouag.

1 comment: